- At the watchlist screen, select the card you want to create a new alert.
- At the detailed pair card screen, select [Add Indicator] button.
- Search and select the indicator or strategy you want to create an alert.
- Next, customize the indicator's alert configuration of your desired, including:
- Timeframe: M5, M15 (default), M30, H1, H4, D1
- Indicator config.
- Condition (Alert when ...): Allows you to enable/disable each alert condition.
- And some other customizations such as sound, receive alerts via email, SMS, or telegram.
- After completing the create alert, please select the [Subscribe Alert] button
After you have successfully create an alerts, you will receive a notification on your phone as soon as the market meets the correct condition of the indicator.
- At the watchlist screen, select [Add Pair] button
- Choose one of the markets: cryptocurrency, forex, commodity, indies, stock, ...
- Enter into the search box the trading pair you want to add to favorites.
- Complete by select the [done] button
- At the alerts screen, search and select the indicator or strategy you want to create an alert.
- Here, you can add multiple trading pairs at once in the line [pair].
- Click on [subscribe alert] when you're done.
- At the detailed pair card screen, select [Edit] button
- Select the indicators that you do not want to use, Select [Delete] button
Tips: After clicking the [Edit] button, you can also change the position or bring the card to the top as you wish.